The Sarasota-Bradenton Triathlon is upon us again, March 12-13. Join us for an exciting weekend of racing for age group, youth elite, junior elite, elite, and para triathletes. See more at www.srqtrifest.com.
TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS MARCH 12-13 — Vehicular traffic around Nathan Benderson Park will be restricted as follows:
• North Cattlemen Road will become one lane in each direction (in the northbound lanes) around the entire park
• World Championship Drive will be closed in its entirety (from the playground to the south boat ramp)
• The NBP west lakes will be accessible from Athletes Drive, off Honore Avenue
• Parking will be in the Mote lot north of the park (near the bus station)
• Pedestrian access to the park remains open