Experience World-Class Training
At Nathan Benderson Park, we offer top-tier facilities for your training needs. Our team will ensure all equipment and associated training and accommodation requirements are coordinated in advance, providing your program with an enjoyable and productive training experience.
Our Premium Facilities Include:
- FISA Class A certified, 10-lane protected, buoyed course with coaches lane
- Adjacent 1500m practice course
- Coaches path along entire course
- Floating wave attenuator
- Course open nautical sunrise to nautical sunset
- Indoor ergometers available
- Aluminum gangway with low profile floating docks
- Convenient split-training located within 20 miles of the park
- Long distance training sites include: Blackburn Point Park and Bay Preserve
TEAM BUILDING ACTIVITIES
Building on our reputation as a top-tier sports training and competition center, we offer a unique and comprehensive team building program. Led by our energetic and experienced coaches, we provide a suite of activities set within our nearly 600-acre community park, designed to reinforce your team culture, nurture positive relationships, and enhance vital skills such as communication, problem-solving, decision-making, adaptability, trust, and conflict resolution.