Give to NBP
Support Our Community with Your Generosity
Empower Our Community with Your Generosity
Here at Nathan Benderson Park, we want to improve the health and wellness of the Sarasota-Bradenton community. We want to provide environmental education programs and be a preserve for local wildlife. We also believe we are a place where the Sarasota and Bradenton communities can come together.
To continue to do this, and to expand opportunities to do so, we ask for your support, if you can.
Our Non-Profit Management
Nathan Benderson Park is managed by a non-profit, Nathan Benderson Park Conservancy Inc. As a regional asset, it generates positive economic benefits across the Sarasota-Bradenton area and is a community jewel. The Conservancy reinvests your support to give others the opportunity to participate in our programs and bring exciting events and positive economic impacts to our area.
How Your Support Helps
Even a small amount can go a long way to ensuring that…
- The area’s youth can have a place for a summer camp, making friends and lifelong memories, learning skills on the water and on land.
- Breast cancer and all cancer survivors can learn to paddle, helping restore their strength and confidence, and providing camaraderie with other survivors.
- Veterans of all abilities can paddle together, build comradeship, and support their mental and physical well-being
- Community members can exercise in nature, whether it’s running, stand-up paddleboarding, dragon boat paddling as part of a team, and more.
- Children can play in a safe environment.
- People can enjoy a freshwater lake for recreation and enjoyment
Your support ensures we can be all these things — nature center, world-class sports venue, recreation center — for everyone in our community, and that we can continue to be a place of pride for southwest Florida.