Rent our kayaks, canoes, paddleboards and more! There’s something about being on the water… and we have the equipment to get you there!
Our Single and Double Kayaks are a great way to explore the lake individually or as a group. We will provide the Kayak, Lifejacket and Paddle for a great day on the water.
Stand Up Paddleboard
Our SUPs are awesome and a ton of fun. If you’ve never tried a SUP then NBP is a great place to learn. Practice balance and get some exercise while exploring.
If exploring by land is more your speed, rent a bike and checkout the 3.5 mile trail that surrounds the lake.
HOW TO RENT
Click the button below to set up a reservation via email (this will open your email client). Please tell us what equipment you’d like to rent, when and for how long. We need at least a 24-hour notice before rentals. We can’t wait to get you on the water!
12 years and older with SUP experience (renters 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult)
• NBP will provide all equipment (paddles, PFDs/lifejackets, and boats)
• All participants are required to wear a PFD or life jacket at all times
• Be sure to bring sunscreen and water
• No dogs allowed on rented equipment
• Renters are required to sign a liability waiver and equipment damage policy
• Rentals may not be available on all dates due to scheduled events and courses
• As with any body of water in Florida, alligators MAY transit through our lake. NBP follows a mitigation plan for the removal of nuisance alligators when they are spotted and/or reported as a nuisance. This plan is monitor by the Florida Department of Fish and Wildlife.