Get on the water with a rental!
Pontoon Pedal Boat!
Rental Prices (credit card required)
Up to 2 hours
Single Kayak, Stand-Up Paddleboard, Bicycle - $15
Double Kayak - $20
Pontoon Pedal Boat, Pedal Kayak - $25
Up to 4 hours
Single Kayak, Stand-Up Paddleboard, Bicycle - $25
Double Kayak - $30
Pontoon Pedal Boat, Pedal Kayak - $40
18 years or older (with valid ID)
12-18 years old (if accompanied by an adult)
Monday-Thursday rental hours are 10 a.m.–2 p.m. (48-hour notice required)
Friday-Sunday reservations are 8 a.m.-12 p.m. (1 week notice required, subject to events schedule)
For all reservations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the date, time, type of equipment and the amount of time desired (example: "5/16, 10 a.m., 1 double kayak for 2 hours")
Note: Due to summer camp programming, there will be no weekday rentals between June 1 – Aug. 6. If you would like to rent equipment, please come out to one of our Saturday NBP Rec Day! events where all equipment is available for discounted pricing. Click here for NBP Rec Day! information.
• NBP will provide all equipment (paddles, PFDs/lifejackets, and boats)
• All participants are required to wear a PFD or life jacket at all times
• Be sure to bring sunscreen and water
• No dogs allowed on rented equipment
• Renters are required to sign a liability waiver and equipment damage policy
• Rentals may not be available on all dates due to scheduled events and courses
• As with any body of water in Florida, alligators MAY transit through our lake. NBP follows a mitigation plan for the removal of nuisance alligators when they are spotted and/or reported as a nuisance. This plan is monitored by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission.