Get on the water with a rental!
Pontoon Pedal Boat!
Weekday drop-ins and weekend rentals are 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at the operations building by the launch and recovery docks (for weekday rentals) and at the NBP Outpost trailer adjacent to the playground (for weekend rentals). For other times, please call 941-358-7275 ext. 5812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$15 for single kayak and SUP
$20 for double sit-on-top kayak
$25 for pontoon pedal boat
$15 for bicycle
12 years and older with SUP experience (renters 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult)
Recreational Rental Procedures
Click here to register and be sure to input your:
• Email address
• Cell phone
• Emergency contact information
• Preferred payment method
And complete the online waiver (the software will prompt you to do so)
Review our rental options, then email email@example.com or call back with a preferred appointment time and what you’d like to rent. The NBP staff will handle processing the transaction online, so once you’ve set up an appointment time, you are all set! We’ll ensure your equipment is set up and ready to go upon arrival.
• NBP will provide all equipment (paddles, PFDs/lifejackets, and boats)
• All participants are required to wear a PFD or life jacket at all times
• Be sure to bring sunscreen and water
• No dogs allowed on rented equipment
• Renters are required to sign a liability waiver and equipment damage policy
• Rentals may not be available on all dates due to scheduled events and courses
• As with any body of water in Florida, alligators MAY transit through our lake. NBP follows a mitigation plan for the removal of nuisance alligators when they are spotted and/or reported as a nuisance. This plan is monitor by the Florida Department of Fish and Wildlife.