Pontoon Pedal Boat!
Weekday drop-ins are welcome during business hours (8 a.m.-5 p.m.). For weekend rentals and special requests, please call 941-358-7275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$15 for single scull, single kayak and SUP
$20 for double sit-on-top kayak
$25 for pontoon pedal boat
Package of five one-hour rentals: $50 (single rental)
Ages: 12 years and older with SUP experience (renters 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult)
*To ensure the safety of our renters, all those interested in renting a single scull must have either completed the NBP Learn to Row 101 "Intro to Sculling" course or complete a captain's test (conducted by NBP staff) at a $35 charge. This will test proper handling and steering, safe operation of a sculling shell, and understanding of emergency procedures.
- All kayak and SUP renters must wear a personal floatation device, which is included in the cost of the rental
- Renters ages 18 and older must leave a photo ID during the rental
- Renters age 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Be sure to bring sunscreen and water
- No dogs allowed on rented equipment
- Renters are required to sign a liability waiver and equipment damage policy
- Rentals may not be available on all dates due to scheduled events and courses