When you give to SANCA at NBP,
you help build our community.
Here at Nathan Benderson Park, we aren't just about international events in a world-class venue. We want to improve the health and wellness of the Sarasota-Bradenton community. We want to provide environmental education programs and be a preserve for local wildlife. We also believe we're a place where the Suncoast can come together in a great location for great events.
To continue to do this, and to expand opportunities to do so, we seek your support. While NBP is a Sarasota County park, it's managed by a non-profit, Suncoast Aquatic Nature Center Associates Inc., as a regional asset that helps generate economic improvements across the Sarasota-Bradenton area. SANCA uses donations to give others the opportunity to participate in our programs, and to grow our programs so more people can be part of what makes NBP special.
Even a small amount can go a long way to ensuring that...
• The area's kids can have a great place for a summer camp, making friends and lifelong memories, learning skills on the water and on land.
• Breast cancer survivors can learn to paddle, helping restore their strength and confidence, and providing camaraderie with other survivors.
• Folks in the community can come to exercise, whether it's running, chi walking, stand-up paddleboarding, dragon boat paddling as part of a team, and more.
• Children can play in a safe environment.
• People can enjoy a freshwater venue, safe from red tide, for recreation and enjoyment.
Your support ensures we can be all these things — nature center, world-class sports venue, community center — for everyone in our community, and that we can be a focal point of pride for southwest Florida.
Please give today. Click on the gold "donate" button to the left.