NBP Fireworks On The Lake
This year's iteration of Fireworks On The Lake is going to be quite different — a drive-in event with social distancing. While we'll miss the bands, the kids zone, the food and the family fun, this will be a great opportunity for family time with a special fireworks show! We're proud to partner with ABC7 to bring you a celebration that's Suncoast Strong and America proud.
Remember to social distance —
and if you're outside your car, wear a face mask!
THE SHOW: 9 p.m. Friday, July 3. Gates open at 7 p.m. and close at 8:30 p.m. Get tickets here
THE TV SPECIAL: 8 p.m. Saturday, July 4, on WWSB (ABC 7). Available across the Tampa Bay area!
RULES FOR THE LIVE SHOWFAST FACTS
• Fireworks show at NBP is 9 p.m. Friday, July 3. Gates open at 7 p.m. for ticketed guests, and close at 8:30 p.m.
• Fireworks broadcast will be 8 p.m. Saturday, July 4, on WWSB (ABC7). The show is part of the station’s Suncoast Independence Day special.
• The park will close its gates at 4 p.m. Friday to prepare for NBP Fireworks on the Lake.
• The Honore Avenue entrance and playground entrance gates will remain closed throughout the show.
• The west shore of the park will be closed to vehicular traffic (between the playground and the Honore Avenue entrance).
• Parking passes can only be purchased online at www.nathanbendersonpark.org. No parking passes will be sold on-site and no vehicles will be permitted in NBP lots without a parking pass.
To make NBP Fireworks On The Lake a more enjoyable experience and a safe event, please adhere to these rules:
• You must arrive with your entire party. Drop-offs will not be permitted.
• If you are sick, have a fever, have any pre-existing comorbidity conditions, have traveled in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others ONLY if they are in your immediate “household.”
• We encourage you to stay hydrated and bring your own food and water.
• Please present your printed digital ticket against your driver's side window. If your windows are tinted, you may need to roll down your window for the scanner to work. If you’re using a digital ticket, your phone screen must be at full brightness.
• You are encouraged to remain in your vehicle. If you decide to view the fireworks from outside your vehicle, you must remain within your allotted area, WEAR A MASK and remember to practice social distancing.
• Please refrain from honking your horn during the Fireworks show.
• Leave your space as you found it. No trash should be left behind.
• Pay attention to exiting instructions from parking attendants. This will allow everyone to get in and out efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Don’t drink and drive!
• Prohibited Items:
— Illegal Substances
— Stickers or Flyers
— Tents or Canopies
— Balloons, balls, Frisbees or any other projectile
— Kegs or other large containers of alcohol
— Open fires or cooking of food
COVID Notice: Although efforts have been made to reduce or eliminate contact within the event, these efforts and social distancing may not prevent virus spread. No guarantees can be made that attendees will follow rules or guidelines. By attending, attendees voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and waive all claims against SANCA, Sarasota County and associated parties for any illness or injury arising out of the event. SANCA, Sarasota County and associated parties assume no risk, responsibility or liability for infections that may arise as a result of attendance at the event.