Come join us on the Lake and rent one of our Kayaks, Canoes, Paddleboards and More. There is something about being on the water and we have the equipment to get you there!
Our Single and Double Kayaks are a great way to explore the lake individually or as a group. We will provide the Kayak, Lifejacket and Paddle for a great day on the water.
Stand Up Paddleboard
Our SUPs are awesome and a ton of fun. If you’ve never tried a SUP then NBP is a great place to learn. Practice balance and get some exercise while exploring.
If exploring by land is more your speed, rent a bike and checkout the 3.5 mile trail that surrounds the lake.
Pontoon Paddle BOat
The Pontoon Paddle boats fit up to 5 people and are a great way to take the family out looking for birds and other wildlife.
12 years and older with SUP experience (renters 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult)
• NBP will provide all equipment (paddles, PFDs/lifejackets, and boats)
• All participants are required to wear a PFD or life jacket at all times
• Be sure to bring sunscreen and water
• No dogs allowed on rented equipment
• Renters are required to sign a liability waiver and equipment damage policy
• Rentals may not be available on all dates due to scheduled events and courses
• As with any body of water in Florida, alligators MAY transit through our lake. NBP follows a mitigation plan for the removal of nuisance alligators when they are spotted and/or reported as a nuisance. This plan is monitor by the Florida Department of Fish and Wildlife.