Director Of Facility Operations
Maintenance Assistance – Part-Time (2)
Maintenance Manager – Full-Time (1)
Contractors (landscaping, cleaning)
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• At least 7 years of experience in indoor and outdoor facility operations, sport facility experience a plus, aquatic facility experience also a plus
• Knowledge of building maintenance and management best practices
• Experience in park facility maintenance, management and best practices
• Understanding of audio/visual technologies, internet technologies and communications technologies
• Knowledge of grounds maintenance and environmental safety best practices • Supervisory experience, including scheduling
• Contract management experience
• Ability to create and manage a departmental budget
• Knowledge to create long term maintenance schedules and long term maintenance and capital repair budgeting
• Experience in developing and implementing safety/risk management training and practices. FEMA certification a plus.
• Construction experience preferred.
• Sport and particularly knowledge of rowing / paddling sports a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in sports management, venue management, construction, public administration, recreation and leisure or related field.
• IAVM, IFMA and/or NRPA certifications a plus.
• Must obtain boater's license 90 days following hiring.
• Must obtain CPR/First Aid certification 90 days following hiring.
• Responsible for operational and maintenance management of all buildings & structures including but not limited to exterior cleaning & repair, interior cleaning & repair, electrical maintenance & repair, HVAC maintenance & repair, plumbing maintenance & repair, foundation, exterior & interior lighting, fire alarm & service, security system & service, elevator service, playground inspection, maintenance & repair and general routine inspections.
• Responsible for oversight of set-up and operation of race & event equipment & technology including park audio/visual system, timing equipment, visual display system, jumbotron, internet and communications equipment.
• Responsible for the oversight, management, maintenance and inspection of facility infrastructure including electric, water & sewer, lift stations, internet/communication, storm water drainage, roads, trails, digital signs, hardscape and irrigation.
• Responsible for oversight, management and inspection of grounds maintenance including water quality testing, aquatic invasive species, landscaping and tree maintenance.
• Responsible for all facility operations including trash/waste collection / removal, park opening and closure, security, communications services, cleaning and housekeeping services, all third party / contractors related to facility operations and maintenance, permitting, scheduling of facility personnel, liaison to regulatory agencies and understanding of regulations related to the facility, nuisance animal mitigation, safety and risk management, support of event facility rental needs, asset repair and replacement management, inspections, ordering and tracking of supplies and budget planning and management.
• Oversight of construction projects at the park including concept, project and contract management.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Ability to sit, stand, work at a computer and operate a telephone for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to move around the park which includes grass, shell, paved areas, steps, sand and floating docks.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and work in direct sunlight and exposure to heat.
• Non-traditional work hours, must be able to work weekends.
Requires a background check and drug screening upon offer.
SANCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.