Stand Up Paddleboards! Kayaks! Single Sculls*!
Contact NBP at email@example.com or 941-358-7275 to inquire about availablilty
$15 per hour (single rental)
5 One-Hour Rental Package $50
Weekday drop-ins are welcome during business hours (8am - 5pm). For weekend rentals and special requests, please contact NBP at 941-358-7275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*In order to ensure the safety of our renters, all those interested in renting a single scull must have either completed the NBP Learn to Row 101 - Intro to Sculling course or complete a Captain's Test (conducted by NBP staff) at a $35 charge. This will test proper handling and steering, the particpant's ability to safely operate a sculling shell, and understanding of emergency procedures.
12 years and older with SUP experience (renters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- All kayak and SUP renters must wear a PFD (Personal Floatation Device) which is included in the cost of the rental
- Renters over the age of 18 must leave a photo ID during the rental
- Renters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Be sure to bring sunscreen and water
- No dogs allowed on rented equipment
- Renters are required to sign a liability waiver and equipment damage policy
- Rentals may not be available on all dates due to scheduled events and courses
If you are interested in or have additional questions about NBP programming, please contact the Program Department at email@example.com or 941-358-7275